Sunday, September 7, 2014

Me

My name is Francesca. I am currently a sophomore at Whitney Young. Here at Whitney I'm on the Cheer Squad, and the softball team. I've been cheering and playing softball since 4th grade. Both cheer and softball are very time-consuming.  I have an older brother, Marc, who attends Iowa State. He's 21 and is studying Political Agriculture. I also have a younger brother, Aidan, he' s only 7, but sure doesn't act like it. He's very mature for his age in both good and bad ways. Although there's a huge age difference between my brothers and I, I'm very close to both of them. I'm really looking forward to getting my license and being able to drive on my own. I took drivers ed over the summer and already have my permit, so if all goes well, I'll have my licence by the end of May. Most of my time would be spent driving to food places. I love food. I could live off of chicken salad and buttered toast. I also love movies. Some of my favorites include Hard Ball, Courageous, and the Blind Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment