Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful for a Classmate

I am thankful for many people in my English class, however, I am especially thankful for Quincy, Sarah, & Morgan. Quincy seems to always have an answer to every one of Mr. McCarthy's questions. He analyzes literature so well, and he makes readings much easier to comprehend. We usually work together during group works, and there is never a question he doesn't have an answer to. Sarah is also very knowledgeable. Throughout discussions, she seems to always have a very different, but interesting perspective on things. Morgan just makes me laugh. When she is called on, I automatically begin laughing. I know she'll eventually say the right answer but she just has to do a little thinking out loud. Morgan helps take away the seriousness of the class. All together, I'm thankful for the class as a whole for giving me such an interesting start to the day with wonderful discussions. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment